unlang fails for some strange reason...

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Wed May 9 11:17:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

yet another subtlety I didn't know of... I'm checking with my client
whether either moving it to authorize or putting the "ok" in front will
do the trick.

I'll let the list know of the outcome so that the collective list
intelligence a.k.a. archive will have the answer for later.

Thanks,

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER