SNMP capabilities

mimir erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed May 9 14:55:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

According to the document, freeradius supports SNMP and can send snmp trap.
But, when I check the MIBs, I could not find event based definitions.
According to my scenario, I want to send trap,
For example
1-) When one of fail-server is dead ( with clear live also)
2-) When one of accounting packet which is proxied to another radius, and we
can not get accounting response (with clear)
3-) via unlang and sql or ldap xlat, if query result is null.

Is it possible? I appriceate if you refer any document.

Thanks.