Realms

Shawky Skaff shawkys at ivox.com.au
Fri May 11 06:08:02 CEST 2012

Nevermind, I've figured it out

From: Shawky Skaff
Sent: Friday, 11 May 2012 1:04 PM
To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Realms

Hi,

I'm stuck on realms. Basically when I test a user with the realm name, the radius debug throws an error telling me "No such realm"

How would I go about configuring a realm? I believe it's got something to do with proxy.conf?

Kind Regards,

Shawky Skaf

iVox Communications
www.ivox.com.au<http://www.ivox.com.au/>

P: +61 2 8252 0205
F: +61 2 8252 0202

The contents of this document may be privileged and confidential, any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. iVox Communications is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.