max_request

Luo, Frank Y.F. Mr. luoy at muohio.edu
Sat May 12 03:31:43 CEST 2012

does anybody know this better?  the question

So there is this setting max_request  that the server keeps track of. The question is how i can find the current active request that the server keeps track of.

My experience is the sever silently drops the connection if max_request is reached. So I want to find out more info about the current status of the server.

If I read logs, what do I look for if it reaches "max_request"

Thanks

Frank