max_request

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sat May 12 11:26:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

> does anybody know this better?  the question

you have already been given the answers on this one.

question is what you have your value currently set to and have you read the
text that comes with it?  We have ours set to 1024 - which is maximum of 1024
active requests per client.   to be honest, if we even had a dozen open connections
from a single client that hadnt been dealt with efficiently we would worry.... our setting
is more historical than anything....long ago it became apparent tha the database was the
slowest factor so we fixed that aspect

alan