Unix TimeStamp Based Login

jomajo ster.efx at gmail.com
Sun May 13 15:50:06 CEST 2012

Hello!

Maybe somebody know or maybe already implemented , Unix TimeStamp based
login?

For example if I have "radcheck" table like this:

http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n5708187/freeradius_unix.png

How should Freeradius know, that he need's to look at start_time and
end_time field in this table, and let the user to log in just at this
specific time slot?

I know that I need to change this SQL statement:

	authorize_check_query = "SELECT id, username, attribute1, value, op1 \
         FROM ${authcheck_table} \
         WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' \
         ORDER BY id"

Thanks if you have a minute to help me figure this out.