Unix TimeStamp Based Login

Efx Efx ster.efx at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:07:53 CEST 2012

Hello Phil. Ofcourse it is not! I don't know (other people) but if they
know any helpful information related with this, please let me know.

Can you share more information about Matthew lab ? How he's reserving a
time slot and authenticating users with freeradius?

This information would be really helpful, because I'm tying to achieve this
too.