Unix TimeStamp Based Login

jomajo ster.efx at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:13:54 CEST 2012

Thank you Alan, but login-time module is already enabled.

Can you tell me guys, which solution do you see at this time based
authentication, because I don't know what to do at this point.

It checks time in the tables,and I can pass now some attributes and
authenticate the user?
But If time check fail, user can still can authenticate if he has correct
username and password?

Maybe I need to extend my table with password and some attributes?