Help about debug mode and python

Vladimir KOLLA kolla at netxp.fr
Tue May 15 15:54:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thank you for your presentation at OSSIR today. As said, I've a technical question about the debug mode and Python.
We are using python with "LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/python2.6.so.1" in /etc/init.d/freeradius file
But when we start FreeRadius in debug mode, it seems that the parameter is bypassed so we have to force the command line : "LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/python2.6.so.1 freeradius -X"

Is it normal ? Do we missed somethind or is there another way to run debug mode with the prelod config ?

Best regards.