MSCHAP Errors

Gilmour, Scott sgilmour at enterasys.com
Tue May 15 20:06:51 CEST 2012

Thanks,
I am Working on Upgrading my Ubuntu to the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and then I will
retry the PEAP Authentication
I will keep you posted with my results.

root at FreeRadius:/home/sqauser# radius -X
No command 'radius' found, did you mean:
 Command 'radiusd' from package 'radiusd-livingston' (universe)
 Command 'radiusd' from package 'yardradius' (universe)
 Command 'radiusd' from package 'xtradius' (universe)
radius: command not found
root at FreeRadius:/home/sqauser#

root at FreeRadius:/home/sqauser# /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key
--domain=SQA.net --username=%{mschap:Administrator} --password=%{enterasys}
NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED: Access denied (0xc0000022)

--

Scott Gilmour | SQA Engineer

Enterasys Networks | A Siemens Enterprise Communications Company

Office: 978.684.1236

Email: sgilmour at enterasys.com