Backup and restore FR

yagizozen yagizozen at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 12:54:03 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

It can be a little weird to ask this question, if it is I am sorry but is
there any way to clone the FR application with everything related to another
machine with same OS?

If I am using FR on my centos and I want to install FR to another centos
with the exactly same configs. Instead of installing FR and coping the
configs one by one, is there any way to directly get a backup of FR in my
main machine and restore it on the other machine?

Also in case of any disaster scenarios, I can simple restore a previously
backuped FR with efficient way in a little time.

Any suggestions?

Thank you