Quota in DCCA

yagizozen yagizozen at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 13:31:35 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I am using DCCA in one of the systems. And I know that DCCA grant a quata
when a request comes from GGSN. For Example, when a access request come from
GGSN, DCCA rejects it depending on the AVPs OR accept the request and sends
a predefined QUOTA to the GGSN so that after the user finish that quota, it
returns and asks for more quota. When I take a snoop between GGSN and DCCA,
I see a grouped AVP called "Multiple Services Credit Control" and inside
this grouped AVP, it contains the quota and other information that is send
to GGSN with the accept packet.

If I implement this grouped AVP to the radius Access-ACCEPT packet, does it
work? The GGSN is the same.

Also can you help me about creating a GROUPED AVP?? sending a user-defined
AVP is easy but how can I group more than one AVPs?

Thank you very much.