Conditionally passing custom attributes

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu May 17 18:26:39 CEST 2012

On 17/05/12 15:25, Jeremy Guthrie wrote:

> At this point we have got this one product we need to see if we can get
> working. If you are looking for more information or other things you'd
> ask we do before posting to the list, we'd be happy to comply but I
> cannot afford self-packaging freeradius at this point. :(

Perhaps you could try reproducing the problem on a development system
running 2.1.12? OpenSUSE 12 has FreeRADIUS 2.1.12 IIRC.

If the problem isn't there, you know that 2.1.1 is the culprit.

If the problem persists, you are probably doing something wrong, and you
can ask for help here without people ignoring you.