How to use RADACCT in freeradius?

faizal ghazali fghacks at gmail.com
Tue May 29 12:29:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

My lecturer had give me an assignment to setup a freeradius server on
ubuntu and print out an accounting report from the server. i have success
setup this marvellous server with this tutorial link *
http://www.howtoforge.com/setting-up-a-freeradius-based-aaa-server-with-mysql-and-management-with-daloradius
* and this *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVRDbAxKcqw* : ) thanks 4 the
great tutorial.

The problem is i dont know what data to fill in the attribute in radacct
phpmyadmin table and also don't know how to create a basic accounting
report such as client start time connect, what is client ip, mac, etc..
can somebody help me for this matter? your help would be much appreciated.
i am sorry for my stupidity and my broken English. plsss  help me sir...