Radius Server stuck and stop responding.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu May 31 07:27:51 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Awais <awais45 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> We are using radius server for IPTV services.
> It was running fine but 2 days before it stuck and stop responding. But
> after restart it is working fine now, i want to know what may be the problem
> because of which it stuck and stop responding. It is on trail so they want
> to know the reason. It will also help me in future to remove that bug.

Start with saying what version you use, and how you install it on what
OS. Some combinations have known bugs.

Also, check what radius log says (usually in /var/log/radius or
/var/log/freeradius). It has very useful message in some cases (e.g.
when the backend db doesn't respond fast enough).

--
Fajar