Reading winbind reply failed! (0xc0000001)

Peter Kaagman P.Kaagman at atlascollege.nl
Thu May 31 09:32:47 CEST 2012

Ghehe... Samba... it does the job... had a lot of fun with it in the
past ;) Once heard that the kernel source had to be censured for use in
Australia because of all the strong language in the comments.... this
was back in the 2.2 time I think.

But all I know is that authentication worked after I added the freerad
user to the group winbindd-privileged.
Ran into problems again with the authorization though... but will post
separately on that subject.

Peter