Radius Server stuck and stop responding.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu May 31 15:11:30 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:57 PM, Awais <awais45 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> @Alan
> But on or Voip server FreeRADIUS Version is 1.1.6.
> And it is running perfectly. Not a single problem or restart since Dec 2011.

If you want to use old version of a software, that's fine, as long as
you know how to support it.

If you want help from users on this list, then the first thing you
should do is upgrade to latest version. There are lots of bugs fixed
in the latest version. You should even be able to install it easily
since RHEL5 (and clone) now has FR 2.1.12 as freeradius2 package.

If you DON'T want to upgrade, then my best advice is find someone else
who can help you. Cause it's unlikely anybody on this list will want
to waste their time looking at an old version of a software,
troubleshooting bugs which might already be fixed in the latest
version, just because you don't want to upgrade.

--
Fajar