Radius authentication against LDAP question

Nick Owen nowen at wikidsystems.com
Thu May 31 18:52:39 CEST 2012

In Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Jimmy <g17jimmy at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I enable Freeradius to not only authenticate the a user but
> verify a specific attribute for the user? I've been going though the
> docs but this is escaping me.
>
> Thanks.
> -

I'm not sure if this will help, but i have tutorial on how to
configure two-factor authentication through freeradius with
authorization by openldap.  The setup uses the access_attr =
"dialupAccess".  I bet you can use whatever.

http://www.wikidsystems.com/support/wikid-support-center/how-to/how-to-add-two-factor-authentication-to-openldap-and-freeradius

HTH,

Nick

Nick Owen
WiKID Systems, Inc.
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open Source Two-Factor Authentication