Bypass SQLIPPOOL via variable?

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Thu Nov 1 21:36:07 CET 2012

Also, not wishing to drag this too much into the OpenVPN support
group, but you can make OpenVPN use "p2p mode" which will allocate IP
addresses from a /24 or greater, or you can assign individual IP
addresses with a script. Obviously, these are things to research in
the OpenVPN configuration pages.

Regards,
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs