Regarding pam_radius_auth to be integrated with busybox

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Fri Nov 9 17:08:35 CET 2012

On 9 Nov 2012, at 14:07, Deep Shah <deep.shah at strixsystems.com> wrote:

> Hi Arran,
>
> On one another board, still I am getting the same error. Still should I need to change any other thing?

Apparently MIPS and SPARC CPU's have configurable endianess, so the __sparc and __mips checks are probably wrong.

I know autoconf has a macro for this, probably should add an autoconf script and use that instead of the compiler definitions.

could you remove:

#elif defined(__sparc) || defined(__mips)
#define HIGHFIRST

in md5.c and check that this fixes the issue.

-Arran