ChilliSpot-UAM-Allowed on witch mysql table ?

yzy-oui-fi yzy-oui-fi at hotmail.fr
Fri Nov 9 18:02:51 CET 2012

Ok i get farther, solving dictionary missing attribute. The problem is
that this doesn't give what i was looking for. this attribute is only
available for granted user, and tried to solve the uamallowed issue
under DD-WRT box.

I mean i want to replace the UAM allowed embed in DD-WRT chillispot with
those provide by server before to grant users....