accounting data

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Nov 11 14:45:20 CET 2012

Periko Support wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>>   What does the debug output say?
..
>  This is the output:

  You've given a lot of information, which is nice  But please don't
send the output of "radtest".  I didn't ask for it.  It's not necessary.

  And you've deleted big chunks of the debug output.  That *might* have
helped.

  What does the "counter" module configuration look like?  Have you
edited it?  If so, why?  The default configuration works.

> Nos a accounting stop:
> rlm_counter: Packet Unique ID = 'e38661b89c4e83d0'
> rlm_counter: Searching the database for key 'alice'
> rlm_counter: Key found.
> rlm_counter: Counter Unique ID = 'e38661b89c4e83d0'
> rlm_counter: Unique IDs for user match. Droping the request.
> ++[daily] returns noop

  Well, that explains everything.  It's not doing counting, and the
debug output shows this.  The reason for running the server in debugging
mode is for people to READ IT.

  As for why that happens, I have no idea.  I didn't write the counter
module, and I don't use it.

  So... what does the "counter" module configuration look like?  Have
you edited it?  If so, why?  The default configuration works.