accounting data

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Nov 12 11:25:25 CET 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Dirk van der Walt
<dirkvanderwalt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Although rlm_counter is primarily used as an introduction here to
> better understand the counter modules, the next section covers the
> rlm_sqlcounter module. This module is more flexible and preferred.

If it were me I'd jump directly to rlm_sqlcounter. Among other things,
it uses data stored by sql accounting, where the query is fully
customizable. So you can (for example) change it to "if two acct-stop
packets arrive with the same Acct-Unique-Session-ID, update the record
to use whicever is higher".

--
Fajar