building "master" under mock buildroot

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Thu Nov 15 18:20:11 CET 2012

On 15 Nov 2012, at 16:08, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at IMPERIAL.AC.UK> wrote:

> On 15/11/12 15:27, Phil Mayers wrote:

>>> That's not it sadly :o(
>>>

>> Ok, I know what it is.
>
> I opened a "pull" request with that and an rlm_rediswho build fix.

Regarding the patches:
* grep works fine if you stick with BREs (I don't believe we use egrep directly in any of the existing configure.in files and it seems best to stick with the simplest and most widely available implementation)
* PCAP_NETMASK_UNKNOWN is actually defined as:
#define PCAP_NETMASK_UNKNOWN	0xffffffff

In recent versions.

* I'll pull the fixes for redis in manually (Thanks!)

-Arran