Proxying PEAP/MSCHAPv2 to NPS errors

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Nov 19 19:29:38 CET 2012

Seth Lampman wrote:
> I've been to that site and looked around before as well as countless Google
> searches.

  You HAVE NOT READ the doc/bugs file.  It's easily reachable from the
URL I sent you.  Click on the "doc" directory, and then the "bugs" file.

  Read it.

  Follow the instructions in the file.

  Honestly, this shouldn't be rocket science.

>  The only thing remotely close to my issue is the certificate and
> windows XP issue.  I rebuilt my environment and this time used the sample
> certs that according to the readme, are created with the correct attributes
> when the freeradius -X debug mode is enabled.
>
> This is my error that I get most of the time, segmentation fault

  Which you said before.  I *did* read your message.

  I also told you what *we* needed in order to help you.  You didn't
seem to read *my* message.

  Follow instructions, or you will be unsubscribed and banned from the list.

  That seems harsh, but it's the *only* thing we've done in the past 12
years which makes people follow instructions.