Proxying PEAP/MSCHAPv2 to NPS errors

Seth Lampman sethklampman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:58:03 CET 2012

Sorry guys... I am not a software developer and my Linux experience is
really lacking.  I tried following the doc and the first thing I am greeted
with on the freeradius server is ./configure --enable-developer, No such
file or directory.  This doc is supposed to be for a user not a developer
but I am totally lost.  Basically I do not know what I am doing and can't
expect you guys to stoop to my level.