Git master branch & Debian build

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Tue Nov 20 08:26:44 CET 2012

>> Yeah you have a typo, you have mods.enabled, it should be mods-enabled?
>>
>> I'm also working on this, there was a bug in the MySQL configure script that may have been causing issues with the .so not being built correctly. PostgreSQL and a few others were also missing boilermake files.
>
> make that mods.available

Yeah your're right, it was a typo, and freeradius-X complained about not
finding the mods-enabled directory

> Alan has fixed it in the version he pulled in...
>
> Now working on getting rlm_dbm working as that builds a couple of utilities that get packaged.
>
> Getting there slowly.

I pulled your change from tonight. Still got the problem that radmin
wasn't found during the package creation. Had to add "radmin.mk" in
src/main/all.mk SUBMAKEFILES in order to have it.

Package are now created correctly. I'll try installing them now.

Olivier
--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
 Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org