Git master branch & Debian build

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Nov 22 00:04:09 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:13:40AM -0500, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   I've pushed a few other minor fixes.  "make -j 8" now should work out
> of the box.

Build & install all now seems to work great.

>   Thanks for everyone's patience.  I think the new build system is worth
> it.  Faster, simpler to understand, incremental builds, full
> dependencies, etc.

(As usual after a tedious configure) 5.4 second build here. I'm
still amazed at that :)

The debian package builds now builds, too (much slower, it's
serial make), but it's getting a library path wrong somewhere

# /usr/sbin/freeradius
/usr/sbin/freeradius: error while loading shared libraries:
build/lib/relink/.libs/rlm_acctlog.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

No time to look right now - maybe tomorrow.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>