Git master branch & Debian build

Olivier Beytrison olivier at heliosnet.org
Thu Nov 22 09:32:57 CET 2012

On 22.11.2012 08:51, Olivier Beytrison wrote:
> On 21.11.2012 17:13, Alan DeKok wrote:
>> Olivier Beytrison wrote:
>>> Aside this, I've been able to compile and make the packages, it
>>> correctly loads the configuration, but I back at a previous problem :
>>> /usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/eap[17]: Failed to link to
>>> module 'rlm_eap': /usr/local/freeradius/lib/rlm_eap.so: undefined
>>> symbol: eap_wireformat
>>
>>   I've pushed a fix.  It was an error in the new build system.
>
> I've made a fresh clone right now from git. Tested again. Building is
> ok. Freeradius still complains about rlm_eap [1]. Just to be sure I'll
> try to install the deb package on a clean system. Will report later
> about it.

Same thing on a clean system, with debian package or normal compilation.
Is there a way to actually see the commands used during the building
process, as it is with "standard" building system ?

nm -A build/lib/.libs/*.a | grep eap_wireformat
build/lib/.libs/libfreeradius-eap.a:eapcommon.o:0000000000000160 T
eap_wireformat
build/lib/.libs/rlm_eap.a:eap.o:                 U eap_wireformat

symbols are there. Should freeradius load libfreeradius-eap before
rlm_eap. Not sure as you manually load the modules libs.

Olivier
--

 Olivier Beytrison
 Network & Security Engineer, HES-SO Fribourg
 Mail: olivier at heliosnet.org