problem with test aaa-server in ciscoasa

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Nov 23 12:51:48 CET 2012

Hi,

>    tsb  Auth-Type := Local, User-Password == "12345678"

tsb Cleartext-Password := "12345678"

thats all you need. dont use User-Password (as the docs and radiusd -X
output will tell you!) and you dont set auth-type either - the server understands

>    I debug it. the folloing is details.

<snip>

dotn send your client output. we dont care...really, we dont. please send
the output of 'radiusd -X' as per the written words for this mailing list and
the freeradius.org website instructions for help.

many thanks

alan