SV: Freeradius several segfaults at heavy load and startup ?

alan buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 10:45:39 CET 2012

Hi,

>    And thanks for the reply. If you mean that my customhooks perl scripts for
>    rlm_perl deals with any threads then no.

do you deal with all file handlers, database handlers etc in your code cleanly...
or do you just ditch them? the PERL module will be called at the same time by many
FR threads....so unless you make the script resident then you'll likely to be facing issues.

either way, at least follow docs/bugs and get the gdb output for when things go wrong

alan