Detail file

BALSIANOK, Peter Peter.Balsianok at orange.sk
Wed Nov 28 15:57:34 CET 2012

Sorry, i didnt read doc/variables.txt carefully ( missed %Z ).
To have one packet in one line ( AVPs separated with delimiter ) from my point of view is better (simple). Of course i can parse current detail file format :).
Last question. Is writing to detail file serialized  ( paralel threads can write data at the same time to one file ) ?