Free Radius - detail log file.

Luis H. Forchesatto luisforchesatto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:33:33 CEST 2012

Hi Fajar.

I think you misunderstood my question, or maybe I was unclear...

I have not seen the author of the response so I though it was an user like
you and me posting and I just wanted to confirm the modification would
resolve my question before apply it.

Sorry but I'm also not reporting a bug or problema, I'm just asking "how I
do this?".

Alan

Thanks for the reply, I will check the config file and arrange the upgrade
of the software. Sorry for anything.

Att.

2012/10/1 alan buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk>

> Hi,
> >    Commenting the detail log parameters in raddb/sites-available/default.
> >    will stop logging?
>
> why question the advice? especially when that advice has been given by the
> lead
> developer of the software you are using.   thats just madness and quite
> rude.
> its like you are doubting the advice given...in which case why email in
> the first place? :(
>
> in summary, the 'detail' line in the server config is what calls the
> 'detail' module..which
> is what spews out all those files you no longer want. so yes. comment it
> out and restart the
> server.
>
> >    Why upgrade to 2.2?
>
> security vulnerability foremost.  bugs secondly. third for any further
> support ;-)
>
> alan
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See