access-period-time

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Oct 1 16:59:53 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 9:14 PM, John Doe <johndoesms at yahoo.es> wrote:
> Yeah, so sorry if you do not understand me!!
>
> this's what i want
>
> Again, what does that mean? You want him to connect at most 15 minutes? You want to limit the next login to be AT LEAST 15 minutes from the last login?

Please learn english. Seriously :)

> It's posible to do it?

With such limited understanding, the best I can say is "probably".

See http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/lockout for an example that Phil
created on how to log a failed auth to db and create policy based on
that log (in that example, reject when failed login > 5 in the last
hour). You should be able to adapt the mehcanism (i.e. using db as
log) for your needs, although the queries will obviously be different
in your case.

--
Fajar