bugs.freeradius.org unavailable?

endo mitsuharu endo.mts at ncos.nec.co.jp
Tue Oct 2 09:02:04 CEST 2012

Hello,
Sorry for the delay in reply.

 >> In this regurd, I would like to also refer to the existing bug report of
 >> pam_radius_auth
 >> related to FreeRADIUS(server) projects.
 >
 >    Why?  Is there a bug you want to add, or a bug you want to update?

Each month, I'm responsible for informing to our organizational
user(=local user) about latest bug information and latest patches
related to freeradius-client and pam_radius_auth.

There fore, We are monitoring the bug information and patches for
freeradius-client and pam_radius_auth.

Last month, I was able to view information in github.
(https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-client/issues/)
However, This month, I was not able to view information in github.

Please advice about viewing bug information and patches related to
freeradius-client and pam_radius_auth.

Or are you not allowing public access for freeradius-client and
pam_radius_auth information anymore?

Thanks,
Endo