getting rejected, please give me some light.

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 20:18:38 CEST 2012

On 10/04/2012 01:59 PM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> I am new with freeradius and I probably didnt understood something yet
> about how to configure everything:
> I can authenticate using command line but and on radius wifi but not on
> NAS\LNS that I' m getting rejected.
> the logs with couple comments on it:

All the information you need is in the debug output you posted. Did you
read it?

Hint, you need the pap module for plaintext auth, it's enabled by
default. Why did you disable it? The debug output even calls attention
to this omission.

You've set the Auth-Type, probably in the users file. Do not do that,
the server will figure it out. There are no instructions from the
FreeRADIUS doc which instructs you to do this. Why did you set it?

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/