getting rejected, please give me some light.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Oct 5 07:19:23 CEST 2012

On 10/5/2012 12:07 AM, Matthew Newton wrote:
> You added 'bob' at the bottom of the 'users' file. Move it to the
> top. (And add pap back in).
>
> Matthew
Now it works... as I said before..
the only problem was that I added the user name at the end of the file..

Indeed I am trying to read but since there is so much of it it's kind of
hard to get it in a sec where to look at.

Instead of the principle people writes a bunch of Instructions of how to
do specific things...

GOOD thing is the man pages which does what it needs.

Thanks,
Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru