Upgrade to 2.2.0

Morris, Andi amorris at cardiffmet.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 17:05:21 CEST 2012

Oh dear, that's pretty glum news.  I wasn't in this role when the server was setup, so I'm not sure why it would be as broken as it is.

Perhaps I'll leave these servers at 2.1.12 until the yum repository is update to 2.2.0, with the thought of getting a fresh install on a new server asap.

Cheers for your help.

Andi