No Realm in table radacct

xylakant at vorsicht-bissig.de xylakant at vorsicht-bissig.de
Wed Oct 10 16:55:02 CEST 2012

Yes I, know. I always read the debug. But I don't know to change it!
My biggest problem is, that I can't find any good descriptions about
freeradius config.

Everything I learn by reading other stuff from forum and blogs. The wiki of
freeradius is bad.
I've got a old book Radius from O'reilley, but this so about freeradius v1.

So couldy you help me?

Thank you