EAP-TLS Machine-Auth Windows: difference between LAN and WiFi

Alexandros Gougousoudis gougousoudis-list at servicecenter-khs.de
Fri Oct 12 14:59:39 CEST 2012

Hi David,

David Mitton schrieb:
> If the OP is observing such behavior, he needs to figure out why (what
> turned it on, is it consistent or the same for all users) and work
> with that.

It is consistent for all machines in the network. To figure out why this
happend, is exactly what I want to do. But I need a good point to start.
At least in MS-TechNet is no usable information about that behauviour.
But  - as always - it depends also on the kind of question. Maybe I used
the wrong keywords for the search. At the moment I can't see any light
at the end of the tunnel.

Bye
 Alex