migration from ACS 4.2 NAR

Menard, Yannick Yannick.Menard at csp.qc.ca
Tue Oct 16 22:33:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm checking the possibility to migrate from our cisco ACS 4.2 to freeradius for our radius server wich is use for our wireless (cisco WLC) and VPN (Cisco ASA).

I want to know if it's possible to do NAR (network access restriction) in freeradius like in ACS;

Example: I am able to permit only certain user based on their active directory group to connect to my certain wireless SSID.

Also I use ACS to configure Downloadable IP ACLs for the VPN access

Does freeradius have similar option?

Thank you,
Yannick Menard