No Realm in table radacct

xylakant at vorsicht-bissig.de xylakant at vorsicht-bissig.de
Sat Oct 20 00:16:45 CEST 2012

Here I'm again, ;-)

so worked on my problem this evening, but all the time without success. :-(

So I thought Realm is a Radius Attribute, but now I think its only a
temporay variable on the radius server. Cause I can't find it on IANA
Attributes.

So this is the wrong way to submit the realm adress of the user.

The users are saved in the database without the realm suffix. ( "markus" ).
I watched my user-name in post-auth, before it is sending the access-accept
message:

    expand: %{Realm} -> kl-dfki.de
++[reply] returns ok
    expand: %{User-Name} -> markus at kl-dfki.de
++[reply] returns ok

Like I said in my last mail, the username is in the access-accept message
is only "markus" and no realm attribute.

Please tell me, what and where I can fix that.

Ulf