Regarding pam_radius_auth to be integrated with busybox

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Oct 30 06:28:24 CET 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Deep Shah <deep.shah at strixsystems.com> wrote:
> Please find below my pam_radius_auth.conf file snap shot.
> #  pam_radius_auth configuration file.  Copy to: /etc/raddb/server

Is it in the correct place?

Since your earlier logs says "/usr/local/etc/raddb", you might also
try copying the file there, just in case.

> Please find below my client.conf file snap shot which is taken from server
> side. My client IP is 192.168.100.18 and my server IP is 192.168.100.27.

That's not what you said in your earlier post

> Can you please let me know which configuration is wrong if there is any?

Not sure.

For this I'd actually suggest you start with known good working
config. Either RHEL/Centos or Ubuntu/Debian is usually a good place to
start. IIRC last time I tested this with RHEL it works just fine.
Assuming you configure it correctly (hint: read the READMEs and docs
that comes with the source/package).

After you at least got THAT to work, then start working on your
busybox-thingy. Just in case it's busybox-specific bug, in which case
you should probably ask the devs there.

--
Fajar