Regarding pam_radius_auth to be integrated with busybox

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Oct 30 06:50:25 CET 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Deep Shah <deep.shah at strixsystems.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> Here, radius server is at /usr/local/etc/raddb/ (which is on pc side) and I
> have configured and put my client which is at /etc/raddb/server.
>
> When I am getting " pam_radius_auth: packet from RADIUS server
> 192.168.100.27 fails verification: The shared secret is probably incorrect."
> on my radius client.

If you're not going to listen to suggestion then I wont bother
answering your mail anymore.

I just tested it on Ubuntu 12.04. The package is libpam-radius-auth,
and (despite the comment in the config file), pam_radius_auth.conf
must be in /etc. It works.

Again, my advice is start with known good config, and work from there.
If you decide to ignore that advice, it's your choice, but please stop
wasting everyone's time.

--
Fajar