CentOS 6.3 and FreeRadius - can't authenticate to Unix

Jacobs, Joseph Joseph.Jacobs at adp.com
Tue Oct 30 18:19:34 CET 2012

Thank you for your help.

After a good nights sleep I re-read that section again.

Since there was no 'shadow' group in CentOS, I needed to run the program as  'root' in order for it to read the shadow passwords.

Once I did this, I pulled all the forced authentication as you suggested and it works great.

Thanks for the suggestion of where to read.

Joe