ntlm_auth child domain

Menard, Yannick Yannick.Menard at csp.qc.ca
Wed Oct 31 19:43:55 CET 2012

Hi,

I just recently installed an freeradius server , joined the domain and im currently able with ntlm_auth and radtest to authenticate user from our Active directory but I am unable to authenticate using our child domain.

For exemple our domain is toto.prive, child domain child.toto.prive

I need users from any  of those 2 domain to authenticate to our radius.

How would I do that in the ntlm_auth module, here is what I have right now:

program = "/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --domain=toto.prive --username=%{mschap:User-Name} --password=%{User-Password}"

I am on centos 6.3, I use freeradius rpm from yum.

With this config I am able to authenticate a toto.prive user but I am unable to authenticate a child.toto.prive user.

Thank you,

Yannick Ménard