Wiki Links

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Sep 3 10:18:44 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Doug Hardie <bc979 at lafn.org> wrote:

> On 2 September 2012, at 23:32, Alan DeKok wrote:
>
>> Doug Hardie wrote:
>>> I was going to fix the modules pages, but my account no longer works.  Id used to be wa6vvv.
>>
>>  Those accounts were deleted about a year ago.  The Wiki moved to a new
>> machine, and was upgraded substantially.
>>
>>  You'll need to use github or openid.
>>
>>  Alan DeKok.
>
> I must have missed the announcements on that ;-)
>
> Since I have no familiarity with either and would only be using it to maintain FreeRADIUS documentation, is there a preferred approach, or one that would be more appropriate?

@Doug:
It shouldn't matter which, as you're only going to use it for
authentication. IIRC the idea was to reduce SPAM to the wiki by using
the provider's signup filtering.

@Arran:
Is there a list of priority pages? e.g. sorted by page views or something?
It's also good if there's some sort of coordination page on the wiki
so there wouldn't be wasted effort by simultaneously editing the same
page. I'm currently editing
http://wiki.freeradius.org/building/Packages and packages linked from
there.

--