balancing sql servers

Tony Peña emperor.cu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:55:23 CEST 2012

hi,

i'm trying to balance 2 sql servers into my site-available... and searching
in some archives old mails, explain about module instatiate section { sql1
sql2 }
but in my freeradius config ... that module not appears...

version of freeradius: 2.1.10

i check into modules dir, and not see anything about the example of the
wiki redundant-load-balance

i try with this into modules/sql

sql sql1 {
  all setup about server sql1
}

sql sql2 {
  all setup about server sql2
}

and in the site-available/default into accounting section

redundat-load-balance {
  sql1
  sql2
}

and have freeradiusd -X output:

rlm_sql Creating new attribute sql1-SQL-Group
rlm_sql: Registering sql_groupcmp for sql1-SQL-Group
rlm_sql Creating new attribute sql2-SQL-Group
rlm_sql: Registering sql_groupcmp for sql1-SQL-Group

but last lines
/etc/freeradius/sites-available/infomed[428]: Failed to load module "sql".
/etc/freeradius/sites-available/infomed[392]: Errors parsing accounting
section.

in other archive old mail i see write into authorize section.

redundant sql {
  sql1
  sql2
}

and same error... any ideas..
thanxs in advance.

-- Antonio Peña
Secure email with PGP 0x8B021001 available at http://pgp.mit.edu
Fingerprint: 74E6 2974 B090 366D CE71  7BB2 6476 FA09 8B02 1001