Problems loading the replicate module

Sorrell, Chadwick chadwick.sorrell at cinbell.com
Thu Sep 6 08:05:19 CEST 2012

Hello,

I just recently upgraded my freeradius install from 2.1.9 to 2.1.12, with the purpose of using the replicate module.

I'm adding replicate to my accounting section, and then adding Replicate-To-Realm += test1 to my acct_users.

Doesn't seem like I've had a chance to misconfigure it, since when I start radiusd -X, I get: Failed to load module "replicate".

There isn't much in the log to tell me what is wrong, and I've checked to make sure the module is in the libdir.

Any ideas?
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document.