PEAP failure problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 6 14:34:03 CEST 2012

Ana Gallardo Gómez wrote:
> I though that if I can work with "Codigo-Reject" attribute in Post-Auth
> type Reject for EAP-TTLS-PAP and EAP-TTLS-MsCHAPv2, I would do the same
> in PEAP.

  No.

> All, EAP-TTLS-PAP, EAP-TTLS-MsCHAPv2 and PEAP are EAP methods...

  Really?  I didn't know that.

>       Go read the responses to your messages.
>

> Sory, but What responses? What messages?

  Do you read the list?

> Do you think that if I had received any answer would have asked many
> times the same?

  I think you're not reading the messages sent to the list.

  I responded on September 3.  See your inbox.  Or, go rad the list
archives.

> Sorry again and thank you for you response despite the tone you used.

  You're offended that we've told you to read the messages on this list?

  Why, exactly is it our problem that we've tried to help you, and
you're not listening?

  It's rude to ask for help, and then ignore the help you get.  It's
doubly rude to get upset when told you're ignoring the help we're giving
you.